All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Student Skill Guide is designed to reinforce students' comprehension of the core textbook material, and to guide them through inspection, diagstic and serice/repair procedures in the lab. Each Skill Guide chapter is related to the content in the respective chapter in Modern Motorcycle Techlogy. The chapters include theory-based Shop Assignments and performance-based Job Sheets: The Shop Assignments are kwledge assessments that can be completed in the classroom, shop, or as homework assignments, while the Job Sheets offer step-by-step guidelines, checkpoints, and questions, for hands-on maintenance and repair activities.
- Author BiographyEd Abdo has been actively involved with working on all types of engines for over 40 years. He has received extensive factory training from all of the major engine and motorcycle manufacturers and has worked as a Technician, Service Manager, and Service and Parts Director. Mr. Abdo's experience in training includes over eight years as an Instructor, Chief Instructor, and Curriculum Development Manager. He also spent 10 years with American Honda-including seven as the Assistant Manager of Service Education in Honda's Motorcycle Division, overseeing dealer training for the United States and worldwide training of distributors for products built in the USA. Currently, Mr. Abdo has his own service and repair shop in his hometown of Springville, New York.
- Author(s)Abdo,Alan Tussy,Edward Abdo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.