All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionSolutions to odd-numbered problem set questions in <i>Modern Macroecomics</i>.</p>
- Author BiographySanjay Chugh is Assistant Professor of Economics at Boston College.
- Author(s)Sanjay K. Chugh
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note18 figures, 1 table
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.