All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionStudent study guide to accompany the Second Edition of Gregory Privitera's ?Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences (978-1-5063-2657-3).
- Author BiographyGregory J. Privitera is an associate professor of psychology at St. Bonaventure University. Dr. Privitera received his PhD in behavioral neuroscience in the field of psychology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He went on to complete postdoctoral research at Arizona State University before beginning his tenure at St. Bonaventure University. He is an author of multiple books on statistics, research methods, and the psychology of eating, in addition to authoring over two-dozen peer-reviewed scientific articles aimed at advancing our understanding of health and promoting the intake of healthier diets for children and adults. He oversees a variety of undergraduate student research projects at St. Bonaventure University where over two-dozen students, many of whom are now earning graduate degrees at various institutions, have coauthored research in his laboratories. For his research work, Dr. Privitera was recognized by St. Bonaventure University as Advisor of the Year in 2013, and awarded an Early Career Psychologist award by the American Psychological Association in 2015. For his work with students and fruitful record of teaching, Dr. Privitera was recognized in 2014 with the Award for Professional Excellence in Teaching-the highest teaching award at St. Bonaventure University. The first edition of this text was a recipient of the Most Promising New Textbook National Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association. In addition to his teaching, research, and advisement, Dr. Privitera is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, and is married with two children: a daughter, Grace, and a son, Aiden. Dr. Privitera is also the author of Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Gregory J. Privitera
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.