All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis rich volume explores the cross-linguistic variation in ditransitive constructions, syntactic patterns of 'give'-like verbs taking Agent, Theme and Recipient arguments. The volume includes a typological overview of ditransitive constructions, the editors' questionnaire, as well as 23 in-depth studies of ditransitive constructions in languages from all over the world, written by leading experts.
- Author BiographyAndrej Malchukov, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany and Institute of Linguistic Studies, St. Petersburg, Russia; Martin Haspelmath, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany; Bernard Comrie, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany and University of California Santa Barbara, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Notenumerous figures and tables
- Weight1432 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byAndrej L. Malchukov,Bernard Comrie,Martin Haspelmath
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.