Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 44 of Studies in Eighteenth-Century Culture ackwledges recent changes in the field of eighteenth-century studies while reaffirming SECC's commitment to interdisciplinary approaches that unite the wide array of fields in history, literature, art history, women's and gender studies, political science, musicology, dance, theater, and religious studies. With contributions from Kelly E. Battles, Adam R. Beach, Samara Anne Cahill, Jonathan Blake Fine, Lucas Hardy, Julie Candler Hayes, Paul Kelleher, Rachael Scarborough King, Heidi E. Kraus, Teresa Michals, Andrew M. Pisa, and Yann Robert, this collection of essays highlights new research in disability studies, debates on slavery and literary history, and analyses of literary genre and form.
- Author BiographyMichelle Burnham is a professor of English at Santa Clara University. She is author of Folded Selves: Colonial American Writing in the World System and editor of A Separate Star: Selected Writings of Helen Hunt Jackson. Eve Tavor Bannet is a professor of English at the University of Oklahoma. She is author of Transatlantic Stories and the History of Reading: Migrant Fictions 1720-1810 and co-editor of Transatlantic Literary Studies 1660-1830.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 12 black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEve Tavor Bannet,Michelle Burnham
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.