All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume contains thirty original essays on various aspects of English historical linguistics and philology from phology, morphology, word-formation, syntax and pragmatics of particular works or periods in the history of English to more general articles treating the whole history of the language. Two contributions deal with scribal problems in Old and Middle English and one with Middle English dialectology. One paper is devoted to Early Modern English lexicography.
- Author BiographyThe Contributors: Jacek Fisiak, Minoji Akimoto, Wieslaw Awedyk, Ulrich Busse, Don Chapman, Isabel de la Cruz Cabanillas, Maurizio Gotti, Mitsu Ide, Keiko Ikegami, Yoko Iyeiri, Koichi Jin, Kristin Killie, Willem F. Koopman, Joanna Kopaczyk, Marcin Krygier, Tadao Kubouchi, Ohkado Masayuki, Gabriella Mazzon, Roderick McConchie, Robert McColl Millar, Fujio Nakamura, Saara Nevanlinna, John G. Newman, Yoshinobu Niwa, Hirokazu Noguchi, Hiroshi Ogawa, Shigeru Ono, Ann-Marie Svensson, Letizia Vezzosi, Ilse Wischer, Wim van der Wurff.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in English Medieval Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight680 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJacek Fisiak
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.