All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn Studies in Ideology, poet and theorist J.M. Beach delivers a comprehensive analysis of the history and theory of ideology. Beach offers his theory of ideology in conjunction with an extensive reading of history and contemporary affairs and ends the book with a brief biographical sketch of his own intellectual maturation, which is imbedded within a daring and timely critique of Christianity.
- Author BiographyJ.M. Beach is currently the Administrator at Waldorf School of Orange County and an Adjunct Professor at Riverside Community College, Norco campus. Beach has taught in the Center for Writing and Learning, the Department of English, and the Department of Philosophy at Oregon State University. He is pursuing a Ph.D. in Education at University of California, Riverside. He is also author of Studies in Poetry (University Press of America, 2004).
- Author(s)J. M. Beach
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.