Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology provides the readers with insightful glimpses of the Indian English Poetry of the past and the present. It ventures to fulfil the much awaited need of the students of Indian English Literature for a critical study of the widely studied poems written by the Indian poets. The book focuses on the poets and their representative poems, and their distinguishing features. Some of the poets featured in the book are Henry Louis Vivian Derozio, Toru Dutt, Sarojini Naidu, Attipat Krishnaswami Ramanujan, Jayanta Mahapatra, Keki N. Daruwalla, Sri Aurobindo, Nissim Ezekiel, Kamala Suraiyya and Vikram Seth. Although the book primarily focuses to cater to the students of Indian English Literature, it can be read and comprehended by any individual with an interest in the subject.
- Author BiographyDr. Benoy Kr. Banerjee is a former Professor and Head of the Department of English at North Bengal University, India. Kaustav Bakshi is an Assistant Professor in the Department of English at Haldia Government College, India. Debalina Banerjee is an Assistant Professor in the Department of English at Vidyasagar Evening College, India.
- Author(s)Debalina Banerjee,Dr. Benoy Kumar Banerjee,Kaustav Bakshi
- PublisherBooks Way
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintBooks Way
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.