All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of Studies in Law, Politics, and Society presents a diverse array of articles by an interdisciplinary group of scholars. Their work covers several social science disciplines as well as law. Some of the articles published in this issue examine the interactions of law and vulnerable populations. Here research illustrates the complex ways law can be used by those groups, as well as the impact of law on their lives. Other articles focus on indigeus groups and particular legal controversies in which they are involved. Taken together they exemplify the exciting and invative work w being done in interdisciplinary legal scholarship.
- Author(s)Austin Sarat
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Law, Politics, and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.