All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative account of the development of Boole's ideas in logic and probability theory ranges from The Mathematical Analysis of Logic to the end of his career. The Laws of Thought formed the most systematic statement of Boole's theories; this volume contains incomplete studies intended for a follow-up volume. 1952 edition.
- Author BiographyEnglish mathematician and philosopher George Boole (1815 64) wrote many works on mathematics and logic. The inventor ofBoolean logic, the basis of modern digital computer logic, he isregardedas a founder of the field of computer science.
- Author(s)George Boole
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.