All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a survey of contemporary theories of aesthetic. The author discusses the doctrines of Bergson, Bosanquet, Croce, Lalo, and Santayana with so acute a sense of criticism that the chapters devoted to these authors amount to original contributions in the various fields in which these men have worked. The volume indicates the general direction of aesthetic theorizing, its extent, and some of the existing gaps. Originally published in 1927. A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)Katherine Gilbert
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.