All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Studies in Slang mographs are a forum for the detailed discussion of slang items, an activity of worth both in itself and for the insight it can bring to broader issues in linguistics; we deal here in particular with the study of language in its social context.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gerald Cohen was born in New York City in 1941. He majored in Russian Civilization at Dartmouth College (1958-1962), received a Diploma in Slavonic Studies from Oxford University (1963) and then studied Slavic linguistics at Columbia University (Ph.D., 1971). He is presently Professor of Foreign Languages at the University of Missouri-Rolla, where his research interests have shifted primarly to etymology.
- Author(s)Gerald Leonard Cohen
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- Series TitleForum Anglicum S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note5 fig.
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.