All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first collection of studies to apply the theory and techniques of Systemic Linguistics to the topics of phology: descriptions of the pronunciation systems of languages - consonants, vowels, word accent, rhythm, intonation - and applications in speech synthesis, genre studies and broadcasting.
- Author BiographyPaul Tench is an Associate Researcher at the Cardiff School of English, Communication and Philosophy, Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Tench
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Series TitleLinguistics: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.