All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe last two decades have seen a rapid increase in the production and consumption of video by both professionals and amateurs. The near ubiquity of devices with video cameras and the rise of sites like YouTube have lead to the growth and transformation of the practices of producing, circulating, and viewing video, whether it be in households, workplaces, or research laboratories. This volume builds a foundation for studies of activities based in and around video production and consumption. It contributes to the interdisciplinary field of visual methodology, investigating how video functions as a resource for a variety of actors and professions.
- Author BiographyMathias Broth is Associate Professor of Language and Culture at Linkoping University, Sweden. Eric Laurier, is Senior Lecturer in Geography and Interaction at Edinburgh University, UK. Lorenza Mondada is Professor in General Linguistics and French Linguistics at the University of Basel, Switzerland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 158 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEric Laurier,Lorenza Mondada,Mathias Broth
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.