All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPart of The Studio Companion Series, 3D Design Basics explores basic three-dimensional options for presenting design ideas, including models and various types of drawing. It exposes students to a variety of model building tools and methods and shows how to start designing with rip and tear models to explore massing and overall ideas.
- Author BiographyDonna Fullmer, MA, NCIDQ Certificate No. 13839, IDEC, is an Assistant Professor in the Interior Architecture and Product Design program at Kansas State University.
- Author(s)Donna Fullmer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- Series TitleStudio Companion Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note125 illus
- Weight561 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.