All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudio One for Engineers and Producers is specifically designed to help engineers and producers who are already comfortable using ather DAW software platform, make the transition to Studio One. Text, illustrations, and video examples (on the accompanying DVD-ROM) demonstrate the creative, practical, and technical benefits provided by PreSonus in this modern, well-developed, flexible, and user-friendly application. All instruction is presented in straightforward and simple language that gets right to the point, taking into consideration the need for amateurs, home studio owners, and commercial professionals to get up to speed very quickly. This Quick Pro Guide starts by relating Studio One's layout and functionality to other common DAWs, to identify the most important similarities and difference. It then follows the creative process through the rmal progression of a modern recording/production, to help the reader get to work as soon as possible. This new cross-platform (Mac/PC) DAW is built from the ground up for speed, efficiency, and power; Studio One for Engineers and Producers is the perfect tool to shorten the pathway from installation to inspiration!
- Author BiographyBill Edstrom, Jr., an author, audio engineer, and business owner, is best known for his video tutorials on DAW technology, mixing, mastering, and plug-ins produced for Groove 3. He has a degree in electrical engineering, plays guitar and bass, and has decades of experience in all aspects of recording and sound reinforcement. A lifelong student, business owner, instructor, and the creator of Lilacwriter.com-an online co-writing tool for songwriters-Edstrom is an alumnus of Harvard Business School and Berklee College of Music.
- Author(s)William Edstrom
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleQuick Pro Guides
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations Throughout
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Most relevant reviews
- 123bassman006 Nov, 2013by
Finally, an easy to use Manual, Awesome !!
Great Book, terrific publication, takes all the tiresome work of going through the programs help menu. Great that a Dvd tute has also been included to get you involved in the physical sense of the editing and other parts of "Studio One" well done william Edstrom.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03