Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete guide to music recording ever written, this fast-find resource delivers everything a musician or sound recording student needs to get the studio results they want from any type of musical instrument from electric guitar to violin. The author skilfully interweaves basic sound engineering principles with effective hands-on guidance to create the ultimate why and how recording resource. It combines expert coverage of studio recording techlogy and recording techniques with a master-class on mixing and reveals the techlogies you really need to kw, and the ones you can pass on.
- Author BiographyMike Shea has been a leader in music recording for over 20 years. Staff Engineer at the Hit Factory in New York City in the mid-eighties when it was the leading, state-of-the-art recording facility in the world, he has built (and recorded in) numerous studios around the country. A writer for Pro Sound News, International Musician, Recording World, and The Record, he is former Technical Editor of Recording World. He teaches audio engineering at the Institute of Audio Research and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)M. A. Shea
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date05/04/2008
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.