All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe village of Studley in Warwickshire has a rich history stretching back to the Domesday Book and beyond. This first ever pictorial account attempts to capture a snapshot of village life throughout the decades. Topics covered include pubs, both past and present, the ever changing face of the Alcester Road, local shops, businesses and organisations together with many other facets of village life. Studley's once dominant needle trade is also fully illustrated. With over 200 photographs from many sources, see how the village has developed from the past up until the present day. Old streets, forgotten buildings, long lost shops and memorable events combine to bring back memories of yesteryear.
- PublisherBrewin Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWarwickshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrewin Books
- Content Note200+ black and white illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAlistair Brewin
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.