All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness educators everywhere are looking for opportunities where students can gain experiences through study or work in an international context. Study abroad offers meaningful opportunities for exposing business students to cross-cultural learning. In this volume, experts share experiences and guidelines for initiating study abroad programs in business schools. A variety of key issues are discussed, including funding for study abroad fellowships, integrating foreign language training, administrative arrangements for study abroad, and best practices. Perspectives from both US and European business schools are addressed.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/03/2003
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAdvances in International Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byElvin C. Lashbrooke,G. Tomas M. Hult
- Series Edited byS. Tamer Cavusgil
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.