Study Guide to Accompany Advanced Pediatric Assessment: A Case Study and Critical Thinking Exam Review by Ellen M. Chiocca (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.88+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe only study guide to focus specifically on the assessment of infants and children. This companion study guide to Advanced Pediatric Assessment, Second Edition incorporates case studies, certification-style review questions, and anatomic labeling exercises to enhance and reinforce the specialized learning experience of nurse practitioner students. This study guide is the only one to focus specifically on the assessment of infants and children. Its chapters align with corresponding textbook chapters to facilitate exam success and mastery of skills required to expertly conduct the pediatric history and physical examination. Case studies reflecting real-life practice scenarios and certification-style review questions help students to excel on the exam t only through mastery of the content but also by creating familiarity with the test blueprint. Exercises feature numbered anatomic sketches on which students label anatomy parts. These exercises help PNP and FNP students foster the critical thinking and in-depth kwledge they will need for their expanded scope of practice as advance practice nurses. Chapters follow a standardized format that includes overview, learning outcomes, essential termilogy, and critical thinking exercises in two formats-short answer and case study. The chapters also present certification exam-style multiple-choice questions and answers, and blank sample documentation to show examples of subjective and objective findings that are necessary to record. KEY FEATURES:* Serves as a valuable companion resource for the second edition of Advanced Pediatric Assessment* Reinforces critical thinking information required for the Pediatric and Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Exams* Mimics the exam format with case studies and certification-style review questions* Includes anatomic labeling exercises and key termilogy* Provides a basis for class discussion with case studies
- Author BiographyEllen M. Chiocca, RNC, MSN, CPNP, is Assistant Professor of Child Health Nursing, Nurse Practitioner Program, Loyola University, Chicago, IL, USA. She teaches courses in Advanced Child Health Assessment, Advanced Practice Nursing Theory and Practicum in Child/Family Health Promotion, Acute and Chronic Health Problems in Children, and Primary Health Care of Children and their Families. She has also served as Coordinator and Course Director of this program. Ms. Chiocca works concurrently as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at the Heartland Alliance/Heartland Health Outreach in Chicago, USA, which serves the needs of underprivileged children and adolescents. She has authored numerous journal articles on a variety of clinical pediatric health concerns, and has published many parent health education brochures on a number of key topics in child health.
- Author(s)Ellen M. Chiocca
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.