All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis Study Guide provides a variety of thought-provoking questions and activities to help you implement the concepts in the bestselling book, Dealing with Difficult Parents, 2nd Edition. For each chapter of the book, the Study Guide offers discussion questions, journal prompts, and group activities. You can work on these sections independently, in book studies, in professional learning communities (PLCs), in mentor sessions, and in professional development sessions. As you work through this Study Guide, you'll learn how to make the book's strategies work for you, so that you can more effectively deal with parents in all kinds of challenging situations and help them get on your side to ensure students' success.
- Author BiographyTodd Whitaker is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana. He is a leading presenter in the field of education and has written more than 30 books, including the national best seller, What Great Teachers Do Differently. Douglas J. Fiore is Dean of the Dwight Schar College of Education at Ashland University and is the author of numerous books, including the popular textbook School-Community Relations, Fourth Edition.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Fiore,Todd Whitaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.