All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Guide to Substance Abuse Treatment is a question-and-answer companion that allows you to evaluate your mastery of the subject matter as you progress through The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment, Fifth Edition. The Study Guide is made up of questions divided into individual quizzes of 10-20 questions each that correspond to the chapters in the Textbook. Questions are followed by an Answer Guide that references relevant text (including the page number) in the Textbook to allow quick access to needed information. Each answer is accompanied by a discussion that addresses the correct response and also (when appropriate) explains why other responses are t correct.
- Author BiographyPhilip R. Muskin, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center; Chief of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry at New York - Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Campus; and on the faculty of the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Philip R. Muskin
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note1 figure, 21 tables
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.