Study Reading: A Course in Reading Skills for Academic Purposes by Eric H. Glendinning, Beverly A.S. Holmstrom (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Reading is a course for learners of intermediate level or above who need to advance their reading skills for study purposes. Study Reading: * adopts a learner centred approach suitable for classroom as well as self-study use. * has clearly labelled sections which allow users to select and focus on the skills areas most appropriate to their needs. * includes authentic texts from textbooks, journals, reference works and study guides currently used in universities, colleges, and other institutions of higher learning. * encourages students to refine their reading strategies through a variety of task-based and problem-solving activities. * gives direct advice on how to improve reading efficiency. This Second edition has been updated to include t only more recent texts in the disciplines represented but also to take account of new media with the growth of on-line resources. For the first time too, activities are included for IELTS practice.
- Author(s)Beverly A.S. Holmstrom,Eric H. Glendinning
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.