All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWant to stand out from the thousands of other business and management students when you graduate from university? This comprehensive study skills book gives you all the tools and techniques needed to graduate with a better degree than you thought possible. Study Skills for Business and Management is written in an entertaining and n-patronising way and is filled with examples and case studies. With chapters on efficient and effective reading, working in groups, managing and writing essays and succeeding in exams, this textbook is written specifically with business and management students' needs in mind. Key features: * Written by an academic and a recent business and management graduate who are in touch with what it is like to study Business and Management today and the challenges students face * Based on primary research in to which study skills are the most effective, providing an evidence-based approach that you can trust in and saving you precious time * Contains a wealth of current examples from recent business and management graduates, highlighting examples of good practice as well as common pitfalls to avoid An electronic inspection copy is available for instructors. SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!
- Author BiographyPatrick Tissington is Professor of Organizational Psychology at Birkbeck, University of London. He teaches leadership, organizational behaviour, critical incident analysis and team working. Students are undergraduate and postgraduate and range in age from 19 to 60 and arrive on his programme with the complete spectrum of experience in essay writing. This book is aimed at helping those who have no experience of essay writing to understand how it is done. It is also for those who need to improve their skills or refresh their knowledge perhaps after a break from studies. His research is in the use of technology in learning and what makes for effective work teams. Christos Orthodoxou is Business Partnerships Assistant at Aston University, having achieved a first class honours Business and Management degree and a Beta Gamma Sigma award for reaching top 10% of year group.
- Author(s)Christos Orthodoxou,Patrick Tissington
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Study Skills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.