All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reports on a study examining 'Imposed Queries in the School Library Media Center,' and is a follow up to a pilot study on the same topic. The analysis is presented in a way that provides a clear road map for researchers, students, and practitioners who wish to undertake a study of this type, or to advance thinking about the place of imposed queries in information seeking.
- Author BiographyMelissa Gross is an Associate Professor in the College of Information at the Florida State University. She received the prestigious American Association of University Women Recognition Award for Emerging Scholars in 2001, and was voted Outstanding Faculty Member for 2002-2003.
- Author(s)Melissa R. Gross
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch Methods in Library and Information Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width164 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.