All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionStudying Diversity in Teacher Education is a collaborative effort by experts seeking to elucidate one of the most important issues facing education today. The contributors address historically persistent issues such as understanding how to teach diversity, while also providing research and case studies on how the issues are being resolved. Concluding the volume with an agenda for future research, Studying Diversity in Teacher Education is a necessary resource for all educators.
- Author BiographyArnetha F. Ball, Ph.D. is a Stanford University education professor and president of the American Educational Research Association (AERA). She is also the Visiting Barbara A. Sizemore Distinguished Professor of Urban Education at Duquesne University. Cynthia A. Tyson, Ph. D. is professor in the School of Teaching and Learning at The Ohio State University. Her research and scholarship interests include: teaching for social justice, early childhood social studies, and multicultural children's literature.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight908 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byArnetha F. Ball,Cynthia A. Tyson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.