All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudying Social Networks provides a concise, introduction to empirical network research. Students and practitioners new to social research will find easily understandable learning goals, examples, and exercises all in one volume. The authors have integrated different disciplinary perspectives, while stressing the importance of substance-specific orientation when studying networks. Scholars will find Studying Social Networks a helpful tool t only for teaching, but also as a guide for their own empirical research.
- Author BiographyMarina Hennig is professor of social network research and sociology of the family at Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat Mainz. Ulrik Brandes is professor of algorithmics in the Department of Computer and Information Science at the University of Konstanz. Jurgen Pfeffer is assistant research professor at the School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. Ines Mergel is assistant professor for public administration and international affairs at the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University.
- Author(s)Ines Mergel,Jurgen Pfeffer,Marina Hennig,Ulrik Brandes
- PublisherCampus Verlag
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCampus Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.