All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionChina is changing faster than any other nation on earth today. Written by a Chinese language teacher and a travel professional who works with students in China all the time, Studying in China is an invaluable resource... --Chinese Language Teachers Association (CLTA) Newsletter <p/>A visit to China can change your life. Would you like to study in China, but are t sure what you will find there? A trip to China to live, work or study promises an amazing, life-changing experience in the most historically and culturally fascinating nation on earth. Find all the information you need for your educational experience abroad in Studying in China. <p/>China is changing faster than any other nation on earth today. Written by a travel professional who works with students in China all the time, Studying in China is an invaluable resource that tells you: What to pack that you won't find over there How to arrive at your destination and settle in safely How to make your Chinese instructors happy How your day-to-day experiences will unfold once you are there How to get the most from a limited stayAuthor Patrick McAloon is a co-founder of SiConnect, a firm that connects students of all ages with educational opportunities in China and the United States. He has been helping students prepare to study in China for 15 years. Having conducted hundreds of study abroad seminars, McAloon is uniquely qualified to supply students going to China with the latest up-to-date information on how to study abroad. <p/>Readying yourself for this experience can be daunting, and Studying in China makes it easy from start to finish. Prepare to make new friends in your classes and while traveling around China, but first learn how to avoid common pitfalls and mistakes. Being an international student in China can be a life-changing experience. Don't take our word for it. Read this book and go study in China!
- Author BiographyPatrick McAloon is a Senior Lecturer of Chinese at the Ohio State University and co-founder of SinoConnect, a firm that connects Chinese people of all ages with educational opportunities in the US. McAloon has been traveling to China since 1997, when he studied at Beijing Normal University through the College of William & Mary. Following an internship in Yantai arranged by the Ohio State University and two years as a department manager in an e-commerce company in Beijing and Shenzhen, McAloon returned to the US to complete graduate degrees in Chinese language pedagogy at Ohio State. He has led many American students to China and continually receives Chinese visitors to the US, fueling his interest in cross-border exchange.
- Author(s)Patrick McAloon
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Noteblack and white throughout, 32 page colour insert; China Travel Map in back pocket
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.