Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionPart pep talk, part reflection, part friendly kick in the butt, Stuff You Already Kw . . . And Everybody Should gives you 437 ways to make your life count from doing the right thing (#256) to setting boundaries (#333) to relating to people half your age (#369). No matter what your season of life whether newly graduated, climbing the career ladder, or living out your legacy years these 437 nuggets and their accompanying stories are sure to provoke laughter, conversation, contemplation, and bold new action.
- Author(s)Gina DeLapa
- PublisherMaestro Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaestro Press
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.