All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a growing number of Americans struggle with their finances, they're increasingly trying to find ways to stretch their dollars. While we can't always control how much we earn, we can control how we manage and spend our money. In Stuff About Money: No BS Financial Advice for Regular People, more than two dozen financial professionals deliver -BS basic money management tips that can help you boost your financial confidence and sleep a little better at night. From real estate and retirement to insurance and savings, Stuff About Money gives you the basics on how to better manage your money and financial life. You'll learn things such as: - Why you need to have an emergency fund in place. - How saving even small sums regularly over time can add up big through compounding. - How much you'll need in retirement and how much you should save monthly. - Why you need to open and fund a Roth IRA w. - Why renting may sometimes be a better idea than buying a house. - Why term life insurance is so cheap there's reason t to have it. - How you can save big on auto, home and health insurance premiums by raising your deductibles. - Why the stock market is still the best long term place to put your money. - Why you should track your net worth matter how little it may be. - Why you should create separate savings accounts for separate goals. - How overspending on vehicles can impact your long-term financial future. - How dividing every paycheck can ensure you're putting money in the right places. If you're looking for quick, easy-to-implement ways to boost your financial security, you can find it in this book.
- Author BiographyCraig D. Guillot is a business and personal finance writer from New Orleans, Louisiana. His articles have appeared in such publications as Entrepreneur, CNNMoney.com, Investor's Business Daily, Bankrate.com, CNBC.com, Washington Post and Miami Herald He is a regular contributor to Interest.com, Better Investing and STORES Magazine, the monthly publication of the National Retail Federation. You can read more about his work at Craigguillot.com.
- Author(s)Craig Guillot
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.