All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis enthralling pictorial guide reveals the formidable power of one of the most feared warplanes of all time. The Ju 87 Stuka dominated the opening campaigns of World War II. It was a primary weapon of German Blitzkrieg tactics and the concept of lightning warfare. Together with the panzer, it transformed air and land warfare, with countries falling in days and weeks, rather than after campaigns lasting years. With more than 100 photographs and detailed commentary, Stukas over the Mediterranean examines the role of German and Italian Ju 87s in such diverse campaigns as the attack on Yugoslavia, the battle for Crete and operations by the night flying squadrons.
- Author BiographyPETER C. SMITH is well-known to aviation and maritime history readers. He has written over 60 books including Skua, Destroyer Leader, Into the Minefields and Naval Warfare in the English Channel 1939-1945, all published by Pen & Sword.
- Author(s)Peter C. Smith
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Noteintegrated b/w photos, 8 pages of colour
- Weight227 g
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.