All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing her previous book, Jane Nicholas explains in detail how this fine needlework can be achieved, introducing 23 new elements. Projects are included on: field flower pictures; wild life pictures; roundels for pictures or brooches; pansies for brooches and designs; and needlework accessories and gifts.
- Author BiographyJane Nicholas has worked in the field of embroidery for over twenty years, specialising in stumpwork and goldwork embroidery. She has written five books and has contributed widely to journals and magazines. She teaches widely for Embroiderers' Guilds and businesses in Australia, New Zealand and the United States, and continues to research and develop new techniques, particularly in stumpwork.
- Author(s)Jane Nicholas
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note192 colour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width959 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.