All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a modern perspective on the floral motifs that have been a stumpwork mainstay for centuries. It features 19 floral motifs and eight projects, the simplistic design of which showcase the artistry involved in the craft. The well-developed introductory section provides readers with step-by-step photos and illustrations of all the techniques used in the book, making the book suitable for embroiderers of all abilities. This book will encourage readers to take up stumpwork and the fresh, contemporary designs will draw readers in, while the easy-to-follow instructions and small projects will show readers just how accessible this craft really is. The book is composed of three clear sections: an introductory section; a project gallery, featuring beautiful photographs of each project motif; and project instructions.
- Author BiographySachilo Morimoto has lived in London, England since 1989. She teaches embroidery in London, and occasionally holds workshops in Japan. She studied embroidery at the Royal School of Needlework in the UK, and graduated college with a BA.
- Author(s)Sachiko Morimoto
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.