All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionStupid on the Road: Idiots on Planes, Trains, Buses, and Cars,the latest compilation of human stupidity from New York Times best-selling author Leland Gregory, is a riotous collection of the unbelievably bizarre events and behaviour that result when people strap themselves in behind the wheel. This time, Leland-who so entertainingly highlighted humanity's stupidity in the areas of crime, business, love, politics, cruelty, and history-turns his attention to idiots on the road and in the air. For instance, here are actual statements given by insurance policyholders describing their automobile accidents: -A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. -The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him. These true stories, from the strange to the outrageous to the just plain dumb, involve the unbelievably wacky misadventures that have occurred as people attempt to get from point A to point B.
- Author BiographyThe jokes, wacky anecdotes, and inane quotes in Leland Gregory's Stupid-themed anthologies showcase the best of human nature at its worst. Through his Twitter handle of @ChronicStupid, Leland shares headlines, quips, and unbelievable feats of folly culled from print, online, and broadcast media around the globe. He has authored more than a dozen humor titles, including What's the Number for 911? and the New York Times best-sellers Stupid American History and America's Dumbest Criminals. A tireless promoter, he has made hundreds of radio and television appearances, including multiple appearances on NBC's Today show.
- Author(s)Leland Gregory
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleStupid History
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width137 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.