All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b><i>NEW YORK TIMES</i> BEST SELLER The ultimate guide to thinking like a stylist, with 1,000 design ideas for creating the most beautiful, personal, and livable rooms</b> It's easy to find your own style confidence once you kw this secret: While decorating can take months and tons of money, styling often takes just minutes. Even a few little tweaks can transform the way your room feels. At the heart of <i>Styled</i> are Emily Henderson's ten easy steps to styling any space. From editing out what you don't love to repurposing what you can't live without to arranging the most eye-catching vignettes on any surface, you'll learn how to make your own style magic. With Emily's style diagstic, insider tips, and more than 1,000 unique ideas from 75 envy-inducing rooms, you'll soon be styling like you were born to do it.
- Author BiographyEMILY HENDERSON is a stylist, interior designer, TV host, and Editor in Chief of the daily website Style Emily Henderson, which Apartment Therapy named the Best Home Design & Inspiration Blog of 2014. Her work has been featured in <i>InStyle, House Beautiful, </i>and<i> domino</i>. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, son, and daughter.
- Author(s)Emily Henderson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Note275 - 300 colour photos
- Weight1134 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.