All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a rich source for all professionals, ready and free for use. It contains 16 new families of characters all in a fresh and modern style. Real model sheets can be used for graphic needs, all designs have movable parts (body, eyes, head, arms etc) as they are constructed using Adobe Illustrator. Also included are 176 logos and 68 modular textures, both are in flat colours, but can be changed to CMYK. Each character comes with a line of original accessories with basic graphic artwork.
- Author BiographyVincenzo Sguera, the former chief designer for Benetton, has been at the cutting edge of the art and design world for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Vincenzo Sguera
- PublisherArkivia Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBergamo
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintArkivia Books
- Content Note600 col
- Weight1238 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.