All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Sew chic and original skirts with this stylish sewing book.</b><i>Stylish Skirts</i> is the English edition of a popular Japanese sew-it-yourself fashion book which allows you to create simple yet stylish skirts that look and feel great--at a fraction of the cost of store-bought fashion. With this Japanese Sewing book, there's end to the kinds of skirts you can create to match your body shape, your taste in fabrics and colors, and your mood (t to mention your favorite tops, shoes and accessories)! The instructions and diagrams are a snap to follow and provide a huge variety of styles--from ultra-feminine to artfully disheveled. All 23 skirt designs in this book look great in different fabrics, colors, prints and textures--so the options are truly endless. The enclosed DIY sewing instructions make cutting and sewing these skirts a breeze. <b>Sewing projects include: </b><ul><li> White Twill A-line Skirt</li><li> Russel Lace Gored Skirt</li><li> Striped Skirt with Box Pleats</li><li>Russel lace Gored Skirt</li><li> Skirt with Shirred Yoke and Lace Belt</li><li> And many more...</li></ul>Author Sato Watanabe has written many of the most popular Japanese sewing books on the market. In this new book, she shows you how to make professional-quality skirts easily and inexpensively at home. She studied clothing and accessory design at Tokyo's famous Bunka Fashion College before beginning a career as a magazine editor, eventually turning her writing skills to creating bestselling books!
- Author BiographyDesigner <b>Sato Watanabe</b> specializes in simple, elegant homemade couture with room for a touch of individuality. She studied clothing and accessory design at the Bunka Fashion College before beginning a career as a magazine editor, eventually turning her writing skills to cooking and sewing books.
- Author(s)Sato Watanabe
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Weight331 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.