All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew cars in modern times have caused as much of a stir as the turbo charged Subaru Impreza. It came from where at the start of the 1990s to claim three successive World Rally Championships for its makers in the middle of that decade, and went on to become an enthusiasts' car thanks to is affordability, high performance - and, of course, the glorious exhaust te of its unusual flat-four 'boxer' engine.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has been writing professionally about cars since the late 1970s, and his interests embrace a wide range of older cars of all makes and nationalities, as well as classic buses, lorries and miltiary vehicles. Among the large number of books James has written are several definitive one-make or one-model books, including a number of titles for Crowood. He has also written for enthusiast magazines in several countries, has translated books from foreign languages, and delivers effective writing training in both the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight666 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.