All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource that can be used by RPG programmers as they advance from basic subfile usage to more advanced programming, this manual offers concepts, explanations, and practical examples that reflect current trends. With downloadable templates that include both the DDS and RPG IV code, this resource provides the techniques and styles--from basic single-page displays to powerful methods such as recursion, data queues, and embedded SQL--that enable RPG programmers to become subfile masters. With updated code that shows modern methods, such as ILE strategies and free-format RPG, this reference offers a bounty of practical examples and advanced techniques.
- Author BiographyKevinVandeveris director of systems development at Behr Process Corporation. He has been involved with the IBM mid-market platforms, including the IBM System i and all of its predecessors, for many years.A frequent and popular speaker at user groups and conferences, he is also a regular contributor to industry magazines. He lives in Huntington Beach, California.
- Author(s)Kevin Vandever
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Out-of-print date24/02/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.