CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionPACKAGE THIS TITLE WITH OUR 2016 MLA SUPPLEMENT, Documenting Sources in MLA Style (package ISBN-13: 9781319088026). Get the most recent updates on MLA citation in a convenient, 40-page resource based on The MLA Handbook, 8th Edition, with plenty of models. Browse our catalog or contact your representative for a full listing of updated titles and packages, or to request a custom ISBN. No other rhetorical reader offers this much accessible writing instruction at such an affordable price. With engaging readings, invative classroom exercises, and effective writing assignments, Subject & Strategy guides students in selecting, practicing, and mastering writing strategies that suit their subject and purpose. More than 90 readings usefully model how the rhetorical patterns work alone and together in successful writing. The praised Writers on Writing chapter motivates students to see themselves as writers, and thorough coverage of reading and writing, research, documentation, and grammar provides a foundation for success in the course. Now with multimodal e-Page readings that take advantage of what the Web can do, the book does more than ever to help your students read and write effectively.
- Author BiographyPaul Eschholz and Alfred Rosa are professors emeriti of English at the University of Vermont. They have directed statewide writing programs and conducted numerous workshops throughout the country on writing and the teaching of writing. Eschholz and Rosa have collaborated on a number of best-selling texts for Bedford/St. Martin's, including Subject & Strategy, Eleventh Edition (2008); Outlooks and Insights: A Reader for College Writers, Fourth Edition (1995); with Virginia Clark, Language Awareness, Tenth Edition (2009); and, with Virginia Clark and Beth Simon, Language: Readings in Language and Culture, Seventh Edition (2007).
- Author(s)University Paul Eschholz
- PublisherBedford Books
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement13th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.