Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionA dish may be delicious, a painting beautiful, a piece of information justified. Whether the attributed properties really hold, seems to depend on somebody like a speaker or a group of people that share standards and background. Relativists and contextualists differ in where they locate the dependency theoretically. This book collects papers that corroborate the contextualist view that the dependency is part of the language.
- Author BiographyCecile Meier, University of Frankfurt, Germany; Janneke van Wijnbergen-Huitink, Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- Series TitleLinguistische Arbeiten
- Series Part/Volume Number559
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCecile Meier
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.