All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lucy walks out of a frozen forest, wearing only a silk dress and sandals, she isn't sure how she got there, or when, or why. But when she sees Colin, she is sure that she is here for him. Colin has captivated half the girls at Saint Osanna's, but one has ever held his fascination the way Lucy does. With each day their lives intertwine more deeply, and even as Lucy begins to remember the details of her life - and her death - neither of them is willing to give up what they have, matter how impossible it seems. But when they discover a point where their realities overlap, and Colin becomes more obsessed with testing the limits, Lucy starts to wonder whether there are some lines that should t be crossed...
- Author BiographyChristina Lauren is the combined pen name of longtime writing partners/besties/soulmates and brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings, the New York Times, USA TODAY, and #1 international bestselling authors of the Beautiful and Wild Seasons series, Sublime, The House, and Autoboyography. You can find them online at ChristinaLaurenBooks.com, Facebook.com/ChristinaLaurenBooks, or @ChristinaLauren on Twitter.
- Author(s)Christina Lauren
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUK
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.