All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSubmerging Markets is a valuable resource asset to the world academic community, government agencies, global business organizations and anyone interested in the impact of the new financial regulations and reforms implemented after the 2008 crisis, relative to the possible and probable future ecomic growth rates of the emerging markets (BRICS).
- Author BiographyRICH MARINO Following his 20 year career with Morgan Stanley and holding the title of Senior Vice-President, Rich also went on to earn a MSc. Degree in Economic History (Research) from the London School of Economics, UK. He is currently the Principal Consultant for RL Marino Company, a corporate consulting firm focusing on the global economic activities of the emerging market economies.
- Author(s)Rich Marino
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.