All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionSubquantum kinetics is a revolutionary physics methodology that was inspired by advances in our understanding of how n-equilibrium reaction systems spawn self-organising wave patterns. Replacing the fragmented and self-contradictory framework of modern physics, sub-quantum kinetics opens the door to a truly elegant unified field theory. Electromagnetic, gravitational, and nuclear potential fields all emerge from a single set of n-linear equations representing subquantum processes postulated to take place throughout all space. It is the first fundamental theory to have its predictions of the nucleon's energy potential profile later confirmed by particle scattering form factor data. This approach, which is consistent with the ideas of Whitehead, Einstein, de Broglie, and Feynman, provides answers to many funda-mental questions: Namely, how does the subquantum matrix generate the zero-point energy continuum and spawn the formation of matter? How do charge and mass come into being and how do they generate fields consistent with the laws of electrostatics and gravitation? Subquantum kinetics also lays the foundations for a new wave theory of matter. Its n-dispersing, periodic structures resolve the wave-particle dualism and produce de Broglie wave diffraction effects consistent with observation. Subquantum kinetics also leads to a new view of our cosmos: an open, order-generating universe, continuously creating matter and energy. Its prediction of a new form of energy, continuously emerging within all planets and stars, led to the discovery that planets, brown dwarfs, and red dwarf stars all share a common mass-lumisity relation and it also anticipated the amalous blueshift found in the Pioneer 10 maser signal. This book addresses many other subjects such as: Is the universe really expanding? What produces the cosmological redshift? Do black holes really exist? What makes stars pulsate? Why do blue supergiants produce superva explosions? What powers galactic core explosions?
- Author BiographyPaul LaViolette is president and senior researcher of the Starburst Foundation. He received his Ph.D. in systems science from Portland State University and his BA in physics from the Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Paul A. LaViolette
- PublisherStarlane Publications
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationAlexandria
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStarlane Publications
- Content Noteb/w illus & tables
- Weight450 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.