All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.12Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionSubstation Structure Design Guide (ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 113), provides a comprehensive resource for the structural design of outdoor electrical substation structures. Prepared by the ASCE Subcommittee on the Design of Substation Structures, this new manual offers current recommendations developed by substation structure designers. Utility engineers, structural and electrical engineers, and anyone that works in the field of transmission line substation design will benefit from this manual. Topics include: Electrical Equipment and Structure Types; Loading Criteria for Substation Structures; Deflection Criteria; Methods of Analysis; Design; Connections to Foundations; and, Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 113
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteill
- Edited byLeon Kempner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.