All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an enhanced sense of what's required to genuinely care for and educate the U.S.-Mexican youth in America.
- Author BiographyAngela Valenzuela is Professor in Curriculum and Instruction and Center for Mexican American Studies at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Author(s)Angela Valenzuela
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication21/10/1999
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series, the Social Context of Education
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight472 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.