All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe energy, commerce, and excitement generated by New York City are unparalleled anywhere else in the world. The suburbs that surround the city are home to many of the movers and shakers that make Manhattan sparkle. These exclusive communities in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey that commuters call home are as special in their exquisite beauty and style as the metropolis itself. This collection of photographs from thirty-four of the most exceptional and unique small towns around New York includes beautifully designed homes many belonging to celebrities and pristine landscapes that make them vastly popular tourist destinations. The Old Westbury Gardens estate, the gorgeous beaches and rolling hills of neighborhoods on Long Island Sound, and the historical architecture of Southport, are just a few reasons to visit this unique region yourself. Three states and five million people are represented in this deeply reflective work.
- Author BiographyPatrick Jackson was editor and publisher of Suburban Classic, a magazine which covered the New York Metro Area. He founded Summer Heatt Sports with his brother, Joe, and has coached and organized thousands of camps, clinics, and tournaments.
- Author(s)Patrick Jackson
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note723 color photos
- Weight1837 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.