All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat caused the current financial crisis? A lot of answers have been proposed. But do we kw the root causes? This book looks at the causes behind the causes we kw. The micro-faults that subverted capitalism and democracy are still overlooked. Today, finance dominates our socio-ecomic hierarchy. Sadly, we kw less about finance and ecomics than we like to believe. We must relook at the basic concepts of finance and ecomics. We need to kw how large pools of money create systemic weakness. We need to ask why the media and the regulators were sleeping at the switch. We have to go beyond lobbying, beyond intellectual capture, beyond exotic financial instruments and ask the next level of questions. Only then we will reach the root causes. Now is the time to set the system right. I hope this book will extend the discussion towards a solution.
- Author BiographyRahul is a buy-side financial analyst. He has over 10 years experience spanning manufacturing, consulting, investment banking firms. He is interested in the changing equations of value, the next chapter of wealth creation and its implication.
- Author(s)Rahul P Deodhar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.