All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the key tools for making self--directed work teams function as true teams. Work team leaders and managers involved in creating and developing teams will benefit from this guide covering self--managed team models, the transition to self--managed teams, and more.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is president and CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a consulting and publishing firm whose clients include Toshiba, Marriot, Citibank, Fidelity Investments, Nabisco, and McDonalda s. He currently serves as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development. He lives near Irvine, California.
- Author(s)Mark J. Curtin,Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.