All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical and readable guide that will show you how to successfully complete a research project plan or literature review as part of your final year assessment. It guides you through all the necessary stages from start to finish, beginning with preparation and planning, using and critiquing research and finally writing up completing your project. The fully updated second edition includes more detailed coverage of using and analysing qualitative data, extra case studies from all branches of nursing and further practical guidance and advice on writing up your project.
- Author BiographyDr Graham R Williamson is a Lecturer in Adult Nursing at the University of Plymouth. His clinical background is in acute medical nursing. His areas of teaching expertise are in evidence-based practice and research, as well as health policy. His research interests concern supporting students in clinical practice. He is a Core Team Member of the University's Centre of Excellence in professional Placement Learning. Andrew Whittaker is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at London South Bank University. He has taught nursing students since the early-nineties and teaches research skills to undergraduate and postgraduate students. He has worked in adult and child mental health and was the director of a mental health voluntary organization.
- Author(s)Andrew Whittaker,G. R. Williamson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight363 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.